Predefined Admin Order Comments
Create predefined admin order comments.
Do your admin users that are doing order management are complaining about wasting time drafting order comment messages? We have the solution for that!
The Predefined Admin Order Comments extension gives the ability to Magento admin users to create predefined admin order comments depending on different order statuses. Admin users do not have to create every time a new comment message, but they can easily select the comment message from a drop down while adding an order comment. It reduces the time to draft a comment message every time. Create and manage easily comment messages and assign them against order statuses.
- Create predefined admin order comments depending on different order statuses
- Select a predefined comment from the dropdown while adding an order comment
- Create and manage easily comment messages and assign them against order statuses and stores
- Reduce the time to draft a comment message every time
- Developed by a Magento Certified Developer
- Meets Magento standard development practices
- Single License is valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test Magento installations
- Simple installation
- 100% open source
Version 2.3.5 for Magento 2.3 and 2.4 CE (released on September 28th, 2020)
Version 2.3.4 for Magento 2.3 CE (released on April 28th, 2020)
Update db schema
Version 2.3.3 for Magento 2.3 CE (released on April 11th, 2020)
Fix module's version in admin
Version 2.3.2 for Magento 2.3 CE (released on March 9th, 2020)
Composer update, code refactoring
Version 2.3.1 for Magento 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3 CE (released on May 11th, 2019)
Fix comment's createAt in order history template
Version 2.3.0 for Magento 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3 CE (released on March 18th, 2019)
Release the stable version for Magento 2.3 CE