Display Filters Per Category
Manage, position and remove filters per category.
Do you have too many filters shown in layered navigation and makes it too long in a category page? Do the most important filters for a category are not positioned in the top and makes customers navigation quite difficult? Do you want to remove all filters from a category page? There is a solution to make your layered navigation better!
The Display Filter Per Category extension gives you the ability to define the filters you want to display in the layered navigation per category. Define the filters and their position for every category. You can also remove all filters from a category. If the extension is enabled and no filters are selected for a category, then all filters are shown by default. A new tab is added on every category in Magento admin where filters and their position can be easily defined. The extensions provides a better layered navigation filter management to the merchants and a better shopping experience to the customers.
- Define filters for every category
- Define filter's position on every category
- Remove all filters from a category
- Better layered navigation filter management
- Improve your customer's experience
- Easy to configure
- Developed by a Magento Certified Developer
- Meets Magento standard development practices
- Single License is valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test Magento installations
- Simple installation
- 100% open source
Version 2.3.1 for Magento 2.3 CE (released on February 9th, 2020)
Version 2.3.0 for Magento 2.3 CE (released on October 31st, 2019)
Release the stable version for Magento 2.3 CE