Admin Users Online
View, manage and contact the Admin users that are online in Magento admin at any given time.
Do you have multiple admin users (backend) in your Magento store? Do you want to view, manage and contact the Admin users that are online in Magento admin at any given time? Then you need this extension!
The Admin Users Online extension gives you the ability to view the Admin users that are online in Magento admin at any given time. The length of the online session is set in the configuration, and determines how long an Admin user is visible from other Admin users. By default, the online session is set to 15 minutes. All online Admin users are listed in a Magento admin grid with additional default information about them like the Username, First Name, Last Name, Email Address, IP Address, the Session Start Time, the Session Status and the time of the Last Activity. Additionally the Last Url visited can be also shown.
You can also easily manage the online Admin users, terminate an online Admin user's session and send a message to an online Admin user via email. An direct edit link to the Admin user's page is also provided. A good way to know exactly who is accessing the Magento admin at any given time, especially when you have several Admin users.
- View the Admin users that are online in Magento admin
- Configurable length of the online session
- Additional information about the online Admin users
- Examine recently activity
- Send a message to an online Admin user via email
- Terminate an online Admin user's session
- Edit link to Admin user's page
- Better overview of who is accessing Magento admin
- Developed by a Magento Certified Developer
- Meets Magento standard development practices
- Single License is valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test Magento installations
- Simple installation
- 100% open source
Version 2.3.0 for Magento 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3 CE (released on February 1st, 2019)
Release the stable version for Magento 2.3 CE
Version 2.2.1 for Magento 2.1 and 2.2 CE (released on November 4th, 2017)
Version 2.2.0 for Magento 2.1 and 2.2 CE (released on Sempember 26th, 2017)
Release the stable version for Magento 2.2 CE
Version 2.1.2 for Magento 2.1 CE (released on January 20th, 2017)
Add extension's info in Magento admin
Version 2.1.1 for Magento 2.1 CE (released on December 7th, 2016)
Fix error during DI compilation by CLI command
Version 2.1.0 for Magento 2.1 CE (released on Sempember 14th, 2016)
Release the stable version for Magento 2.1 CE